nothing bad can happen while ur under a blanket just remember that
Most disturbing things children have said about their imaginary friends
- He has no face.
- He tells me it’s ok to kill people
- She stares at me from the ceiling
- The man in the Easter Bunny costume loves me so much
- I talk to her through the mirror
- When you leave, she crawls out of my closet on all 4’s
- When I take a bath, he comes out of the water
- She says she’ll take me away with her one day forever
- He has no arms or legs
- She’s bloody and she cries all the time
The problem with a history of depression and anxiety is that you can never know if you’re “just having one of those weeks” or if you’re sliding back down into those places you swore you’d never go again.
A good way to keep me from eating food is to have people I don’t know stand by it
when the teacher thinks you’re not paying attention but you answer their question correctly